Providing nutrients including Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc and Copper, to help support a healthy immune response.
Our Immune Support Complex carefully combines specialist ingredients with nutrients known to support a healthy immune response. The benefits of taking this supplement include:
• Immune Support with: Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and Zinc
• Reduction in tiredness & fatigue with: Vitamin C
• Protection against oxidative stress with: Vitamin C and Zinc
• Elderberry: Each capsule provides the equivalent to 200mg Elderberry
• Beta Glucans: Clinically researched, yeast sourced Beta 1,3 / 1,6 Glucans
It’s important to know what you are putting into your
body. At Wild Earth we believe in transparency. Each
of our products contains only the highest quality
ingredients required to provide your body with the
nutrients it requires, and nothing more. The beauty of
using natural ingredients is that as the seasons change
and time progresses, so do our products. You may notice
variation in the colour of your capsules. This is perfectly
normal and does not affect their performance.
This Immune Support Complex contains nutrients to
help support a healthy immune response, plus a unique
blend of nature’s finest ingredients;
• Organic Green Superfoods: Organic Spirulina, Organic Wheatgrass Juice*, Organic Barley Grass Juice*, Organic Chlorella, Organic Nettle Powder, Organic Apple Powder, Organic Acerola Cherry, Organic Bilberry, Organic Blueberry Powder, Organic Cranberry Powder, Organic Carrot Powder, Organic Beet Powder, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic Parsley Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Organic Kale Powder, Organic Collard Powder, Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder, Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder, Organic Maitake Mushroom Powder, Organic Cauliflower Sprout Powder, Organic Kale Sprout Powder, Organic Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Organic Cordyceps Mushroom, Enzyme Blend (protease, amylase, bromelain, cellulase, lactase, papain, lipase)
• Nubana Green Banana Flour: with prebiotic actions.
Our packaging, including our blister pack, is compostable and biodegradable. You can dispose of your blister pack, in any bin, safe in the knowledge it will biodegrade, even in landfill conditions, leaving behind only organic matter that will support the growth of plants and wildlife. Our carbon balanced cardboard carton should be added to your cardboard recycling to ensure it can be used again.
INGREDIENTS: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Beta-Glucan Yeast Concentrate (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae); Organic Green Superfood Blend; Zinc Picolinate; Elderberry Extract 10:1; Nubana Green Banana Flour; Copper Gluconate; Vitashine Vitamin D (Lichen Extract, Fractionated Coconut Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol; Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate).
Vegetable Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose.
Take 1 capsule per day with or after food, this aids digestion of the nutrients. Swallow with a cold drink, to prevent the capsule shell from dissolving in your mouth.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
You may find your blister pack easier to open after piercing gently.
Products which may also complement your existing Wild Earth nutrition routine include:
• Microbiotic Complex – A daily dose of good bacteria with added prebiotics.
• Vitamin B Complex – With B5 to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
|Packaging||We have put as much thought into our packaging as we have into our products. We are proud to have created eco-friendly, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable packaging for our products. Our packaging is in fact so natural, you may notice slight colour variations from season to season. Just how Mother Nature intended. We use only non-toxic vegetable inks and, most importantly, we promise to offset any carbon emissions generated in the manufacture of our carton by planting trees.|
|Allergy Information||Free from; Gluten, Lactose, Soya, Dairy and Nuts|
|Additional Information||To keep your product at its best, please store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. In warm or humid climates, we recommend you store your product in the refrigerator.|