Selected nutrients and superfoods to support health and wellbeing. Specically developed for women.
Our vegan friendly Multivitamin & Minerals for Women is designed to support the body in many ways;
• To help regulate hormonal activity with: Vitamin B6
• To support the maintenance of healthy bones with: Vitamins K2 and D3
• To help reduce tiredness & fatigue with: Vitamins B5 and B12
• Supporting a healthy nervous system with: Vitamins B1 and B2
• Supporting healthy red blood cells with: Iron
• Supporting a healthy immune system with: Vitamin C and Zinc
• Supporting a healthy thyroid with: Iodine & Selenium
• Nutrients to support a plant based diet including: Vitamin B12, Iron and Choline
It’s important to know what you are putting into your body. At Wild Earth we believe in transparency. Each of our products contains only the highest quality ingredients required to provide your body with the nutrients it requires, and nothing more. The beauty of using natural ingredients is that as the seasons change and time progresses, so do our products. You may notice variation in the colour of your capsules. This is perfectly normal and does not affect their performance.
This Multivitamin & Minerals for Women contains vitamins and minerals, plus three specially selected superfood ingredients, each with a unique blend of nature’s finest ingredients;
• VitaBerry contains: Grape and Grapeseed Extract, Wild Blueberry and Wild Blueberry Extract, Raspberry and Raspberry Seed Concentrate, Cranberry, Prune, Tart Cherry, Wild Bilberry and Wild Bilberry Extract, Strawberry.
• VitaVeggie contains: Organic Broccoli, Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Organic Tomato, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale.
• Nubana Green Banana Flour - with prebiotic actions.
Our packaging, including our blister pack, is compostable and biodegradable. You can dispose of your blister pack, in any bin, safe in the knowledge it will biodegrade, even in landfill conditions, leaving behind only organic matter that will support the growth of plants and wildlife. Our carbon balanced cardboard carton should be added to your cardboard recycling to ensure it can be used again.
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Oxide; Calcium Carbonate; Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid); Zinc Picolinate; Bamboo Silica; Iron (Ferrous Fumarate); Vitaberry, Magnesium Citrate, Vitaveggie; Vitamin K2 (Glycerol Monostearate; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Vitamin K2 (MK7); Rosemary Extract)2; Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride); Green Tea Extract; Siberian Ginseng Root Extract; Vitamin E Succinate; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL); Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate); Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin); Niacin (as Nicotinamide); L-Selenomethionine; Manganese Gluconate; Calcium Citrate; Vitamin A Acetate (Corn Starch; Gum Arabic; Vitamin A Acetate; Dl-Alpha Tocopherol and Tricalcium Phosphate.)2; Nubana Green Banana Flour; Copper Gluconate; Vitashine Vitamin D3 (Lichen Extract; Fractionated Coconut Oil; D-Alpha Tocopherol; Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate.)2; Folic Acid; Chromium Picolinate; Potassium Iodide; D-Biotin; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Vegetable Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose.
Take one capsule per day with or after food, this aids digestion of the nutrients. Swallow with a cold drink, to prevent the capsule shell from dissolving in your mouth.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
You may find your blister pack easier to open after piercing gently.
Products which may also complement your existing Wild Earth nutrition routine include:
• Microbiotic Complex – A daily dose of good bacteria with added prebiotics.
• Organic Evening Primrose Oil – A virgin, cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil providing 8-10% GLA.
|Packaging||We have put as much thought into our packaging as we have into our products. We are proud to have created eco-friendly, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable packaging for our products. Our packaging is in fact so natural, you may notice slight colour variations from season to season. Just how Mother Nature intended. We use only non-toxic vegetable inks and, most importantly, we promise to offset any carbon emissions generated in the manufacture of our carton by planting trees.|
|Allergy Information||Free from; Gluten, Lactose, Soya, Dairy, Nuts and Yeast|
|Additional Information||To keep your product at its best, please store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. In warm or humid climates, we recommend you store your product in the refrigerator.|